- D: you know sometimes i still think of ways to win you back, bcs i’d always kinda hoped that maybe, we’d, you know.. get back together and that….. but you know, when i heard that you’re with.. you know…..
- D: i know – i know – i know it’s the height of hypocrisy and i know– doin this isn’t gonna change anything.. or–or make anything better, but um..
- D: i’d just– i’d settle for your respect.
- (tempo decreased, lower volume)
- D: you know, i’d settle for you smiling… when you thought about the time that we had together and not thinkin’ it was a waste of time..
- D: you know, i mean, i know i didn’t do you any favours back then, ok? i did a stupid, stupid, stupid thing.
- D: but it was only because i thought that spoiling your day was better than ruining your life…. does that make any sense?
- D: i’m such an idiot.